Peanut Butter Milkshake



Peanut Butter Milkshake
Source: Kent N.

Yes, another peanut butter recipe... because I am cRaZy over anything with peanut butter. :) I tried this peanut butter milkshake when I was pregnant with my twins - goooood golly miss molly - and I still think there is nothing better. 

Ingredients:

2 1/4 cups vanilla ice cream
1/4 cup vitamin D milk
4 tblsp creamy peanut butter, divided

Preparation:

Combine ice cream, milk, and 3 tablespoons peanut butter in a blender; mix until smooth. Stir if necessary, then continue mixing. After shake is well blended, add remaining 1 tablespoon peanut butter; stir vigorously with a spoon leaving little chunks of peanut butter in your shake. Pour into two 8-ounce glasses and serve immediately. 

2 Servings


No comments:

Post a Comment