I Love You Munch!



I Love You Munch!
Adapted From: piggyinpolkadots.com

I gave each one of my kids I Love You Munch in a goody bag for Valentine's Day. Next time I won't make it in secret. This would be super easy and fun for my kids to help make.

Ingredients:

2 (3.06-ounce) bags popped Orville Redenbacher's Tender White popcorn
4 cups Rice Chex cereal
4 cups pretzel sticks, each one broke in half
2 (12-ounce) bags white candy melts
6 ounces red or pink candy melts
1 (9.9-ounce) bag Valentine M&M's
12 ounces Valentine candy corn

Preparation:

Microwave popcorn and remove unpopped kernels. In 2 large bowls; divide evenly popcorn, cereal, and pretzels. Melt one bag white candy melts and pour over one bowl of mixture. Stir until well coated. Spread munch onto wax paper; immediately sprinkle with half M&M's and half candy corn. Melt other bag white candy melts and repeat steps for the other bowl of mixture. 

Lastly, melt red candy melts in a sealable bag. Cut corner of bag and drizzle over all mixture. Allow to set. Break up munch into large chunks as desired. Store in airtight container or bags.

16 Servings


No comments:

Post a Comment