Organic Maple Syrup


I love to use maple syrup or honey as a sweetener! They are natural and have been around for ages. I stick to ORGANIC syrups cause the only ingredient listed on this bottle is 100% pure organic maple syrup. The non-organic syrups have 10 other ingredients in them, so they're not pure anymore and aren't paleo-friendly. The grade of the syrup doesn't matter - all grades of pure maple syrup are identical in density and maple sugar content. NO pure maple syrup is refined in any way. Maple syrup is graded solely by its color. The difference in color has mostly to do with when the syrup is made - the darker the syrup is, the stronger its flavor. Grade B is traditionally considered a cooking-grade syrup, so that's why I bought grade B this time. But if you're trying to eat a clean diet, like I am, then I'd stick with the organic syrups for purity. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment